Occupational Health & Safety
Estec Group will supply quality services that meet or exceed our customer requirements and we are committed to carry this out in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
It is our objective to continuously improve our systems and processes and to provide effective management of occupational health and safety at all Estec Group work sites and environments.
We are committed to maintaining responsible occupational health and safety management through continuous improvement of our occupational health and safety management systems.
To achieve this we will:
- Commit to eliminate preventable work related injuries and illness through the control of foreseeable hazards.
- Comply with legislation, applicable standards and guidelines, and relevant policies and procedures.
- Regularly set, monitor and review our occupational health and safety, claims, rehabilitation and environmental objectives and targets.
- Consult and communicate with and be responsive to the community and employees on our occupational health, safety, claims, rehabilitation and environmental performance.
- Commit to the provision of a supportive and non-bullying work environment for any persons in our workplace.
- Work to prevent pollution, minimise waste and promote recycling in our operations.
- Ensure that all essential personnel have undertaken appropriate training and are aware of their responsibilities.
- Promote and encourage occupational health, safety and environmental awareness with our customers and among all employees